- This event has passed.
Mixed Reality in a COVID-19 Manufacturing World
April 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
On Wednesday, April 29th from 2 to 3:30 pm.
The APMA’s CTO sat down with AR and VR experts from companies including Autodesk, Microsoft, WIPRO, Virtualware and IBLS. The panel had an informative discussion on the opportunities and challenges of leveraging Mixed Reality in a COVID-19 Manufacturing World.
Click here for the FULL webinar recording.
- Colin Dhillon – CTO, APMA (Moderator)
- Michael Sagan – Technical Solution Executive: Automotive, Autodesk
- Michael Gardiner – Manufacturing Industry Lead, Microsoft Canada
- Ajay Sinha – Head of Engineering Design Services Consulting, WIPRO
- Michael Rosas – VP North America, Virtualware
- Ed Dawson – Mobility Analyst, IBLS
- Akash Charuvila – Virtual Reality CAVE Operator, IBLS